Riverside Realtor Blog - Alma Dizon

Alma shares her experiences and observations as a Realtor in Riverside California.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Fox News segment on gas prices and inland empire real estate

I finally got to see the segment that aired last week on Fox News about gas prices and inland empire real estate. It was rather embarrassing. The interview with the producer and the cameraman lasted about 10 minutes, and I made what I thought were important observations about debt-to-income ratios and foreclosures. However, my bit was reduced to a laugh, and the reporter who never even came out that day incorporated a lot of the information that I gave them without attributing any of it to me. Oh, well... I understand now that most people who give interviews are probably brighter than they appear in the clips.

This is a really big file and takes 4 minutes to download with our cable modem connection. You're probably best off right clicking on your mouse and selecting "save as".
http://www.riverside-real-estate.us/videos/Alma-FOX.mpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home